In an unsurprising move that was all but inevitable, the UN has decided to enforce a no-fly zone over Libya to save the globalist-backed rebellion sputtering in failure and bordering on a “Bay of Pigs” disaster. Canadian, US, French, Arab, and UK jets are already reported to be preparing for the operation.
The Libyan rebellion began on February 17, 2011 after a call from London based Libyan opposition leaders of the NCLO for a “Day of Rage” (Arabic link: use Google Translator). The call was fashioned after the US State Department recruited, trained, funded, and supported uprisings in Tunisia and Egypt. The most recent admission of US involvement in the “Arab Spring” came from Hillary Clinton herself who admitted the US State Department, the Department of Defense, and the Broadcasting Board of Governors have been funding tech firms providing the revolutions with tools to circumvent cyber security employed by various Western targeted regimes.
Unlike in Egypt and Tunisia, Libya lacked the seditious “civil society” underlay to reinforce the ficticious narrative that the people merely wanted “freedom and democracy.” Indeed for Libya, this is just one of many foreign backed violent uprisings designed and supported by the West to oust Qaddafi over the last three decades.
Free Shipping with the Purchase of any Straight Talk Phone Bundle
A Time-line of Western meddling in Libya:
2011: Early February, the London based NCLO calls for a Libyan “Day of Rage,”beginning the “February 17th revolution.”
Reliable, affordable business hosting from Yahoo! Web Hosting
2011: Late February NFSL/NCLO’s Ibrahim Sahad is leading opposition rhetoric, literally in front of the White House in Washington D.C. Calls for no-fly zone in reaction to unsubstantiated accusations Qaddafi is strafing “unarmed protesters” with warplanes.
2011: Early March; it is revealed UK SAS special forces are already operating inside Libya
2011: Mid-March; UN adopts no-fly zone over Libya, including air strikes.
As we can see, the attempt to oust Qaddafi, barring unsubstantiated reports from the BBC, Al Jazeera, and the Israeli media, form a continuous, linear time-line of attacks, interference, and the backing of rebel groups including the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LFIG) which received the “auspicious” support of both Al Qaeda and British MI6. One of the leaders of the LIFG, Noman Benotman, now resides happily in London after admittedly consorting with Bin Laden. He divides his time between “fighting extremism” within the ranks of the Quilliam Foundation and giving the Libyan rebels rhetorical support throughout the mainstream media.
Noman Benotman: one of the CIA/MI6′s loose ends. After consorting with Bin Laden he is now residing in London and a darling of the mainstream media. Apparently all can be forgiven as long as you support the globalist agenda.
While the globalists struggle to keep their narratives straight, as air support is being arranged to back former LIFG/Al Qaeda fighters in Libya, but strafing civilians supposedly to stop Al Qaeda in Pakistan, we must remember the real humanitarian tragedy these resources are being diverted away from.
Instead they have been myopically obsessing over the situation in Libya and how they can best squander their collective resources and interfere in a sovereign nation’s domestic affairs. While a real humanitarian disaster unfolds, and is compounded daily by inaction and incompetence amongst the “global community,” the corporate owned media has beeninventing a humanitarian disaster in Libya to justify “all but invasion.” There is a crime against humanity unfolding; the West’s response in Japan, and the creeping war stretching over Libya.
Get 10% off any purchase of $75 or more at FansEdge. Use code: FEJANTEN
- Middle East: Revolutions and Propaganda (wakeupbd.wordpress.com)
- Quilliam must take care over its funds (thejc.com)
- US Libyan Policy: Zero Legitimacy (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Questions over extremism monitor Quilliam and Saif Gaddafi (thejc.com)
- The Un-spontaneous Libyan Revolution (anationbeguiled.wordpress.com)
- Good News From Libya (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Libya: An opportunity for al Qaeda? (cnn.com)
- Libya: An opportunity for al Qaeda? – CNN International (news.google.com)
- War between France and the UK against Qaddafi’s Libya Forces within hours (nextbigfuture.com)
- Qaddafi Advance Poses Eni Expulsion Risk From Libyan Oil (businessweek.com)
- Libya closes airspace after U.N. OKs no-fly zone (cbsnews.com)
- Lebanon protests: Why Muammar Qaddafi hates Osama Bin Laden. (slate.com)
- Qaddafi threatens Libya rebels as UN no-fly vote nears – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- “STOP THE US WAR AGAINST LIBYA — IAC Statement” and related posts (panafricannews.blogspot.com)
- Libya: All Eyes on Benghazi (Video) (globalvoicesonline.org)
- Old Arab Ties May Harm New Ones (nytimes.com)
- U.N. Approves No-Fly Zone For Libya (pinkbananaworld.com)
- U.N. Clears Way for Attack on Libya (online.wsj.com)
- Arab role in Libya intervention discussed: Clinton (reuters.com)
- Ceasefire As Tornados Head To Libya (news.sky.com)
- U.N. Approves No-Fly Zone For Libya (lezgetreal.com)
- US, allies set for quick military action in Libya (sfgate.com)