HOUSTON – “It’s a conspiracy at the TCEQ [Texas Commission on Environmental Quality] of the highest order… The documents have indicted the management of this commission in a massive cover-up,” Tom Smith of consumer advocacy group Public Citizen said. The cover-up reportedly includes the knowledge of high-level politicians all the way up to the governor.
Continue Reading ‘Texas Government Knowingly Cover-up Radioactive Drinking Water‘.
- More on radiation in Texas drinking water (texasvox.org)
- Why Texas tried to hide drinking water radiation from the EPA (boingboing.net)
- Radioactive Plumbing in Central Texas – will we have a place to dispose of “hot pipes”? (texasvox.org)
- Radioactive Waste? ‘No’ Vote on SB 1504 (texasvox.org)
- NY Times contributor confirms California rainwater 181 times above drinking water standards for radioactive iodine-131 (valorfreedom.wordpress.com)
- Tceq Sunset Bill Passes in Texas Senate (texasvox.org)
- March 25th – Still the bill of the day! (texasvox.org)
- Radioactive Milk Found in California and Spokane (friendseat.com)
- NY Times on natural gas fracking: “The dangers to the environment and health are greater than previously understood.” – American Petroleum Institute apparently fine with dumping cancer-causing radioactive waste (climateprogress.org)
- Japan: govt. chart shows levels of radioactivity in water throughout country (boingboing.net)