WikiLeaks founder will ask permission to appeal against high court ruling that he must face sex crime charges in Sweden.
Continue reading ‘Julian Assange seeks to take extradition fight to supreme court,’ at Global Freedom Technology Firm.
New – ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5 – Save 25%
- Julian Assange Extradition Appeal of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Julian Assange to Continue Extradition Fight (inquisitr.com)
- Julian Assange Wins a Round at Court, Sort of [Julian Assange] (gawker.com)
- Julian Assange to continue extradition fight (cbc.ca)
- WikiLeaks – supreme court to rule on Julian Assange extradition case (nextlevelofnews.com)
- Julian Assange wins right to Supreme Court hearing – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)