April 19, 2011
LIBYA – UK MILITARY EXPERTS DEPLOYED TO HELP FIGHT GADDAFI – THE INVASION BEGINS
Bulk SMS Gateway – Send SMS’s from your PC; easy integration!
Now that the globalists’ Al-Qaeda backed rebel forces are getting soundly trounced by Gaddafi’s army, western powers have embarked on a propaganda crusade to create a pretext for a ground invasion, despite the fact that it directly violates their own UN resolution. By sending in scout parties of troops, the globalists are desperately trying to goad Gaddafi into attacking so-called “peacekeepers” so that a case for wider intervention can be concocted.
Following the EU’s announcement that it is seeking UN authorization to dispatch 1,000 troopsinto the country whose job it will be to “secure sea and land corridors inside the country,” the British government announced today that special military officers will be sent into Benghazi to “help the fight against Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.”
“The extra personnel will add to a UK diplomatic team that is already liasing with rebel leaders in the eastern city,” reports Sky News.
Of course, the fact that British Special Forces, along with American and French troops, were already on the ground in February in Libya training rebel forces before the “no fly zone” was even voted on last month has been completely overlooked.
Despite dubious claims that the role of British military assets will be to teach rebels “how not to get killed,”as we have documented, the entire “humanitarian” ruse that has been used to sell the aggressive act of war is a complete fabrication. The EU has made it clear that if their forces are impeded in any way from taking over entire regions of the country, they will attack Gaddafi’s troops.
Figures provided by Human Rights Watch prove that Gaddafi has not embarked on a deliberate policy to massacre innocent people. After two months of warfare, just 257 people in Misurata, a city with a population of 400,000, have been killed. Of the 949 wounded, just 22 are women, less than 3 per cent.
As University of Texas Professor Alan J. Kuperman writes in the Boston Globe, “If Khadafy were indiscriminately targeting civilians, women would comprise about half the casualties.”
Unlimited Talk and Text Nationwide for only $45 a month
In addition, a mission by the British Civilians For Peace in Libya organization found “no evidence” that Colonel Gaddafi’s forces had attacked, bombed or killed any civilians in western Libya, after the group spent a week touring Tripoli and other areas in the country.
- Pretext For War On Libya Proven Fraudulent By Casualty Figures (valorfreedom.wordpress.com)
- Gaddafi regime holds out prospect for free Libyan elections – live coverage (guardian.co.uk)
- British troops go to Libya amid ‘Vietnam’ warnings (telegraph.co.uk)
- France confirms Libya deployment (bbc.co.uk)
- Cameron will not rule out role for British ground forces in Libya – Telegraph.co.uk (news.google.com)
- France confirms Libya deployment – BBC News (news.google.com)
- Exclusive: From Helmand to Libya: British commander joins rebel fight against Gaddafi (independent.co.uk)
- EU instructors will teach Libyan rebels (rt.com)
- French sending advisers to Libya (independent.co.uk)
- UK plans military team for Libya – ABC Online (news.google.com)
- Is the Libya mission creeping? Is that wrong? – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- UK military deployed to Libya as EU mulls sending 1000 humanitarian troops – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- Libyan relief effort feared guise for ground invasion (rt.com)
- Libya warns against UK military advisers – Aljazeera.net (news.google.com)
- UK to send military advisers to Libya (bbc.co.uk)
- U.K. to send military officers to Benghazi to aid Libyan rebels (theglobeandmail.com)
- You: France to send military liaison officers to Libya, says UN should consider ground troops (washingtonpost.com)